Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding Stress-OUT

OK. Im getting married next Saturday. HURRAY!! Freaking Finally! Anyway im having the biggest stress out of my LIFE.

I still have to clean the house that me and Jt are living in for a month after our wedding. I still have to sew table runners. Mom hasnt made my ring bearer pillow yet...yay.. In order for the boys to stay at the Rowleys house the night before the wedding i have to help her clean out her loft, which is really no biggie, just one more thing on my plate. I STILL have people RSVPing to my wedding, and now i have to change my food order because 15 more people are coming then i was expecting, and those are people i know about. Apparently my wedding is a chance to show up your highschool friends, and people are being EXTREMELY childish about everything.

Hurray Maile comes home tomorrow! It is going to be so nice having a support system around the house.

CRAP! I lose my insurance next Saturday and we havent found a replacement yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment