Friday, February 12, 2010

Coming back

Wow. I haven't sat at the computer and done this in a while.

OK.

Updates:

Jt and I moved to Pittsburgh and live in an apartment in Oakland, PA. A collage town about 5 minutes outside of downtown.

I am still in culinary school and studying Baking and Pastry's, and Latin Cuisine this quarter. Ill post more recipes and such after this.

Thanksgiving our plans bounced around, but we ended up going to Utah to spend time with my family. Always fun. Loved the bowling fun!

We went to see KISS when they came through Pittsburgh and it was AMAZING. I'll post some pictures from that as well.

Christmas was as amazing as always, and we spent it at home in Hawaii. Warm, and beautiful Hawaii. Wish i could have spent more time with my family, but Jts parents wanted us too. Now i understand what kids of divorced parents go through.

We are in the middle of a snow APOCALYPSE. The city of Pittsburgh is in a "state of emergency" and we are almost completely confined to indoors our apartment building.

Our tiny apartment has turned into a MAD HOUSE. We have people over almost 24/7 and it gets a little frustrating at times, but Jt LOVES it.

No, I am NOT pregnant. I'm just fat. Hurray. Please stop asking Mai and Tara. Trust me, you'll be the first to know when I'm ready.

I cant really think of anything else to write about. If anyone wants to ask some questions, feel free. Ill try get some posts up soon, with pictures. Maybe I'll start the recipe blogging again.

1 comment:

  1. LISTEN MISSY- Once you get married, the running joke is that we say, "you're pregnant!" after everything you say. It's FUNNY. We don't ACTUALLY think you're pregnant.......

    Good job coming back to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete