Alright everyone, here is our first post.
JT and I met freshman year of high school in Mrs. Liam's Biology class. We became friends in class and I ended up helping him with an English project; a film of the Odyssey. This is where I was introduced to most of our friends throughout high school.
I didn't really get to know JT as a person until Spring break of that year, in Whistler Canada. For some odd reason like 15 of our friends decided to goto Whistler and we all just bumped into eachother. We all decided to meet up and go skiing/snowboarding the next morning. I am not a good snowboarder, at all. Well about 5 minutes into it, everyone has left me behind, except for JT. He would snowboard down about 20 feet then wait for me to try and get up, and usually just faceplant down the entire face of the mountain. Great going right? We ended up talking the entire way down the mountain and i ended up making a friend for life. He became my bestfriend right then and there, and out friendship just progressed.
We started dating unofficially December 14 of our sophomore year and officially JT asked me out on June 3rd, my 16th birthday. We have been together ever since. And now...WERE GETTING MARRIED!
JT proposed March 31st, 2008. And we are getting married June 27th, 2009 on the North Shore of Oahu at my familys home. I am VERY excited. I have had the invitations since December, ordered my dress in November, and have picked bridesmaid dresses and a cake. My dress is schedualed to arrive sometime this week!!!! I am FREAKING OUT...but its going to Hawaii so i have to wait until i go home. Sad!
Alright, here is a little about each of us:
JT is an only child. His mom is Korean...from KOREA. And his dad is from Ohio...enough said. He is a Cleveland Browns fan..GO BROWNS! His birthday is September 28th. He went to Star of the Sea, then Punahou Highschool. Now he is currently at Carnegie Mellon University, studying computer science with a minor in Robotics. He loves my cooking, YAY, and will help me cook or bake whenever i ask. But he's an amazaing dishwasher.
Meagan, me, am the 5th of 6 children. Mom is from Washington, and dad is from Hawaii, but is Hawaiian at heart only. I am also a Cleveland Browns fan. My birthday is June 3rd. I went to Holy Nativity, then Punahou Highschool. I went to BYU for a semester, then KCC for a semester. Now i am at the Art Institute in Pittsburgh...PITTSBURGH OF ALL PLACES...and doing something i LOVE. Culinary Arts. I love his help with cooking, and i love it when he does dishes, because i dont have to!
Thats information about us... if you want to know more then post questions and we'll answer them if we can.
Love you all!!!
-Meagan
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't know that that was how you guys met, how cute!! PS, WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!
ReplyDelete