Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Hair...I miss it.

So i got out of the shower yesterday and was brushing my hair when i hit a bad snarl. I try working from the bottom, and finally gave up because Jt was coming over to hang out. He gets up stairs and i ask him to look at it. His only response is "How did you do THAT?". I assume the worse, and asked him if he thought he could get it out. He said no, so i told him to get some scissors. After we cut the snarl our of my hair, and i can finally see it, it looks kind of familiar.

ITS A BRAID! I CANT BELIEVE I JUST CUT OUT A FAIRLY LARGE CHUNK OF MY HAIR BECAUSE JT COULD RECOGNIZE A BRAID. But its ok...Ill cope...eventually.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh that is too funny! Haha.... I mean, sorry about your hair...

    ReplyDelete