Monday, March 9, 2009

Song List for Reception

Song List for Wedding Reception

Song Artist

You Shook Me All Night Long AC/DC

Sexyback Justin Timberlake

Love Shack B-52’s

Pour Some Sugar On Me Def Leppard

Sweet Home Alabama Lynyrd Skynyrd

Dancing Queen Abba

We Are Family Sister Sledge

Celebration Kool & The Gang

Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton

Brick House Commodores

At Last Etta James

Y.M.C.A. The Village People

Build Me Up Buttercup Foundations

Twist And Shout Beatles

Amazed Lonestar

Old Time Rock and Roll Segar, Bob & the Silver Bullet Band

Girls Just Want to Have Fun Cyndi Lauper

Footloose Kenny Loggins

Hey Ya! Outkast

Don’t Stop Believin’ Journey

Lets Get it Started Black Eyed Peas

What I Like About You Romantics

Kiss Prince

Respect Aretha Franklin

Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen

Cha Cha Slide Dj Casper

I Do It For You Brian Adams

Wild Thing Tone Loc

White Wedding Billy Idol

Macarena Los Del Rio

Walk This Way Aerosmith

Electric Slide Grandmaster Slice

You’re the First, The Last, My Everything Barry White

Don’t Want to Miss a Thing Aerosmith

You Sexy Thing Hot Chocolate

Cotton Eye Joe Rednex

Brass Monkey Beastie Boys

When a Man Loves a Woman Percy Sledge

Jump Jive An’ Wail Brian Setzer Orchestra

Paradise By The Dashboard Light Meat Loaf

When You Say Nothing At All Alison Krauss

I Love Rock and Roll AC/DC


That is the song list for now. We are welcome to suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica,
    You never put that recipe up for Anna potatoes. Mom wanted to make it yesterday, but I couldn't find it in my e-mail, or on your blog, so I'm guessing you just explained it to me over the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. If mom wanted to make it she should have just called me. Ill post anna potatoes later tonight.

    ReplyDelete